Make 20m selling 4 rubbish Arsenal players without cheating

Right from the start of the game do this:

Rosicky-2.7m- simply offer to clubs for 2.7m -you will have to pay like 10k a week for his wages but whatever he's rubbish and his contract is running out

Almunia- Offer to clubs for 3m +250k in 48 monthly installments

Arshavin- Simply offer for 7m to clubs. He isn't even at your club! he's on loan for a season at Zenit and he's awful. Terrible consistency and awful teamwork stats.

Now for the real LOL......

Andre Santos on loan to Malaga for get ready for it....

8.5m

for just 1 season (and they pay 70% of wages).

You have to do everything and i mean everything I say in order or it wont work. He will just refuse to leave.

Before you start you have to set Santos' status to not needed and available for loan then:

1st. Go to private chat- transfer list- and calmly tell him you need to reduce the wage bill. DO not leave the chat room! instead go to 'transfers and contracts' on the right hand side of the screen and set his status to transfer listed. Click the back button and exit chat room.

2nd. Offer him to clubs for 4m and advance the time untill 3 clubs offer you a loan deal

Reject the loan deals from Flamengo and Corinthians and rengeotiate the deal with Malaga. Ask for 8.5m upfront and a 2m future fee.

Accept the new bid

You have to do stage 1 exactly as I said otherwise Santos will refuse to leave. I dunno its weird.

Anyway 20m! put that with your 43m and the world is yours! Now go buy yourself a title.

BTW I hate Santos cus he has a determination of just 6. I dont like lazy players.

I started in 2012/13, but here was my list.

Arshavin to PSG for £7.25M (Honda in)

Bendtner to Sunderland for £9.25M (Badelj in)

Chamakh to Valencia for £15M (M. Olsson in)

Arteta to Atletico Madrid for £15M (Thiago in on loan)

Djourou to Wolfsburg for £6.75M (Otamendi in)

Mertesacker to Porto for £15M (Shawcross in)

Park Chu-Young to Dortmund for £3.8M (Enzo Zidane in)

Fabianski to Leeds for £2.6M (Lloris in)

Squallici to Aston Villa for £1M (Busquets in)

Diaby loaned to FC Bayern for £1.7M (Gago in on loan)

Denilson loaned to Werder Bremen for £1.5M (Granero in on loan)

Santos loaned to PSG for £1.5M (Serge Aurier in)

Szczesny loaned to Sevilla for £0.5M (ter Stegen in)

Gervinho to Milan for £12.5M (Pedro in)

Of the sales, I made £88M, £94M adding the loan fees

Now the likes of Mertesacker, Arteta, and Gervinho aren't bums, but I don't like slow defenders (Mertesacker) and Arteta is talented, but aging, so I cashed in. Gervinho just didn't fit in after the first half of the season, so I transfered him in January 2013 (Pedro also came in at the same time)

Also brought in Montoya on a free transfer.

i think he is rated very fairly, i challenge anyone to show some form and confidence if he has not played 2 consecutive games at any level in over 18 months - torres took 2 years to get over his form playing week in and week out, how on earth is chamakh meant to find any form when he simply does not play?

Archived