Post Title Hangover

Anybody else experienced this?

My Barcelona team have been performing well and we recently wrapped up the Liga BBVA with 5 games to go- since then however we have really struggled in the league to produce anything decent and a number of my players have become "uninterested". is there anything I can do to help curb this as its annoying all of a sudden to see my team getting turned over by average teams and conceding sloppy goals.

I've got a CL Final coming up and I want to try and go into it on a decent run of form so any feedback would be appreciated

I've seen players lose motivation for unimportant matches, especially after winning a league well in advance, quite some times.

Unfortunately I don't kn ow any workaround. For the CL final the team should be fully motivated again, but of course there's a risk of them losing form if they fail to get results due to their lacking motivation. Maybe fielding some youngsters may be a good idea now? Could avoid the first XI losing games and morale while at the same time aiding the development of your talents.

I've had the opposite. Had a good young Aalesund team in FM 11, and were the whipping boys in our CL groups as would be expected, with the exception of a 6-1 win over Marseille that came just after securing another title! That's the only thing I can think of that would even start to explain it.

Archived