Director Cam

Hi

I have recently purchased FM12 and have been using the 'Director Cam' as for me it has been the better option and has allowed me to enjoy watching the game better as I like wathcing 'key highlights' in 3D. The cam view is similar to the 'TV Cam' view but occassionally the view will pan out and change to a slightly higher arerial view (mainly when free kicks or corners are occuring).

However recently all of a sudden the only view I seem to get when on 'Director Cam' is a birds nest view of the game quite high up and it now seems to very rarely change. This view isn't good for me as I don't find it as visually stimulating and have wondered why in gods name it has changed when I still have it under the same setting (the only amendment I can think of is I clicked the 'show player fitness' box (or whatever it is called) but then clicked it off as I didn't want it showing).

Is this normal for the view to change so drastically? It has only been for a couple of games but I'm now worried I will just be left feeling like a seagull watching the game!

I've tried to change the cam view a few times but the 'Director Cam' still goes back to this high view and doesn't seem to want to return to the original view I have had for a few weeks.

Any help appreciated.

Ah right yeah I did try to search on the forums and the only thing I could find related to this type of situation was similar to what you have said.

However I'm playing as Hereford and have played alot of teams with small stadiums and never had a problem with the viewing angle and have never had the issue at home either!

On my Nieciecza save. On director Cam, the home games camera is high up in the air. On away games the camra is almost on the ground.

Our stadium capacity is only about 2,000 or so.

Archived