man utd debts

sorry if been posted before did quick search and nothing returnerd but is there any way you can repay the loans faster or is it just a matter of waiting until 2017. In my second season and have just sold nani for 40 million and have changed my tactic to not include out and out wingers so dont need to reinvest on another winger. Will the money just sit there and go with the loan repayments or is there anyway to ask the board to just pay a 40 million chunk off

always have a long term man u save, i just build a team for 5 years then spend only when i need to after that before i deleted my save by mistake it was in 2022 and the debt had went down a lot, i just find its abouts not blowing the transfer money seems to make the debts drop, played it till i got took over in fm 11 took till 2029 :-/

You won't have any problems paying the debts off as it stands. I've done a couple of saves with United and both times I bought a few big signings and this didn't hinder the club at all in the market later on or paying the debt back.

Archived