knocks ball past opponents?????

Yeah it'll work well for them, I give it to quick players with good agility (so they can get round the player easily). I don't see it all that often in the ME though actually, but I suppose that could be because it never results in a highlight or I just don't watch closely enough :p

It is nice if the defender closes him down and there is space to run in. It also functions as a "first touch" which doesn't slow him down at all, compared to using the technique and dribbling skills to control the ball from the moment he reaches the through ball. I.e a through-ball where he has acres of space he will kick the ball 10 meters in front of him and continue running without slowing down so he won't be caught up.

So it is useful for classic wingers and poachers, not so much for defenders and midfielders. Could definitely be useful for Hernandez.

cheers guys, this is probably 1 thing i dnt like to mess with as i play a possesion based tactic, i play a 4-5-1 with a anchorman and both my full backs has gets forward as much as possible, is there a ppm to make my anchor man stay bk at all times in this version or is it only something you can learn from tutoring?

or does anyone know a good guide on ppm training?

duuno about quick forwards but in my back room advice meetings my centre halves are always recommended to be put on it.... personally i don't want them taking players on at all, let alone knocking it past the forward only to be robbed by the midfielders then be out of position!!

duuno about quick forwards but in my back room advice meetings my centre halves are always recommended to be put on it.... personally i don't want them taking players on at all, let alone knocking it past the forward only to be robbed by the midfielders then be out of position!!

Sounds like your back room staff are working for the enemy.

Lot of players using this pm.

For the example,

In the FM2006, Cafu is the DR/WBR/MR, pace = 18, acceleration = 19,

In the FM2006, Shevchenko is the AMR/STC, pace = 19, acceleration = 19,

In the FM2011, Maicon is DR/WBR, pace = 18, acceleration = 17,

In the FM2006, Thierry Henry is AML/STC, pace = 19, acceleration = 19,

and many else.

All of above players are running pretty fast.

Archived