Increasing youth recruitment network

I've taken a team from the bottom to the top in england, and my training/youth facilities are now pretty good (17). The problem is that I don't have any option to improve my youth recruitment network. I'm at work now, so can't check what it says ingame, but I think it is "Fairly basic". The numerical value is 3. I was able to improve it once quite a few years ago, but after that the only options I have with my board is to cut back the spending.

I would attribute it to low reputation needing time to catch up, but I've been in Premier League five seasons now and my reputation is continental.

Any idea what I must do to be able to increase it?

This is a very long shot, but it might be the town/city you play in. The game database does track the size and attractiveness of those, so if you aren't in or very near a major city, you may be out of luck.

I've had this exact problem managing Budapest Honved, despite constantly getting in the champs league, league rep is 12th now, we get 2 slots in champs league i have the highest possible junior coaching, state of the art youth facilities great training facilities. And after 15 years i've only been able to increase my youth network once, and that was in the second season.

I don't know why it won't let me increase, surely with the rep of the league id be able to look at neighboring countries, i've for some reason still had a couple of brazilians and other nationalities come through (im hungarian in game) but can't increase?

I was looking for a similar thread. I'm Oldham, took control in 2014, now in Champions League in 2022 after winning the Premier League title the year before. I've only been able to increase my youth network once, and that was in the first season in the Premier League.

How do we check the numerical values of these hidden stats?

There's third party software you can use. I'm not sure if writing the name of it is allowed here, but if you do a google search you should be able to find it. Be warned that the information you can see is hidden for a reason. Many people find the game alot more enjoyable when they can't see hidden information about the clubs/players.

Archived