Defenders coming off the post during corners

Has anyone else noticed on corners that defenders will leave the post they are standing at when the corner kick taker strikes the ball leaving a massive gap for the AI teams to score,would never happen IRL,will this be sorted out for FM13 you think.

On the other hand, the players at the posts should leave their positions and move forward if the ball travels a bit away from the box, or else they will give the opposing team a massive exploitation opportunity as there will be no offside.

it happens all the time, keep scoring from it as well. having ferdinand as like my 3rd or 4th highest scorer.

corners seem to be far to easy to score from, just drew 3-3 because of corners.. and i was playing a defencive formation (needed to hold on to a +6 aggrigate lead, away....)

Ive purposely had to rotate who attacks the near post on my game as constantly I have 1 centre back ending up on 17 goals if not! Scoring Hatricks should be a once in a life time fluke for a centre back not every blooming week. Its really one of my only gripes ive had with the current game. Same corner routine constantly works and AI never learn.

Ive purposely had to rotate who attacks the near post on my game as constantly I have 1 centre back ending up on 17 goals if not! Scoring Hatricks should be a once in a life time fluke for a centre back not every blooming week. Its really one of my only gripes ive had with the current game. Same corner routine constantly works and AI never learn.

Well don't have anyone attacking the near post then...

It's hardly like having somebody attack the near post is an unrealistic exploit. It's like saying your striker scores too many goals, so you should play without strikers to make it more realistic. Being too easy to score at corners has been a problem in the game for so long now, it's about time it was fixed.

Well don't have anyone attacking the near post then...

thanx for the helpful advice. The point being ive now got to tell my team to not attack the near post effectively saying dont score boys even though you easily can. If following that advice. Does not make sense. Shouldnt have to do that. Just needs tweaking surely as every now and then someone may not pick there man up etc....but multiple goals from attacking the near post every game? I score from a corner once in a blue moon without attacking the near post so just isnt realistic.

Archived