National Team Application Issue

Summary

Manager of Dortmund, 8 years, won the league and cup numerous times and last season the Champions League. Dortmund board decide to build a new stadium after me, so you would guess my reputation in Germany is pretty high.

Rep is World Class, managed France U19, Scotland(briefly), France (2 years), Argentina (2years). Still at Argentina, won the Copa America 2019. Nationalities Scottish, 2nd English.

The Issue

Klopp takes the reigns as Germany coach, wins the 2016, 2020 EUROs. Resigns 2020

So I apply. Media do their usual who-ha and then I get a message that "Germany laugh off interest", not once, but twice. I get approached by Holland, I reject.

Germany appoint this guy

KevinGrahlOverview_Profile-2.png

First ever managerial job for him, seriously? Later on I make a backup save and reload one of the autosaves to test; add a manager to remove Grahl, apply, another obscure manager gets created and gets the job.

So why is it I don't get the job, or even one of the many top REAL managers currently in the game?

NOTE: I have Germany national team as playable.

This is the problem I have on mine, England's last 4 managers have been regens in their 60's and their first jobs with unproven reps.

You'll prob get a reply from someone saying "SI are aware of the issue and are looking into it"

Happened on the old game too.

happens every version and never gets fixed, not the biggest problem in the world, but it can sure put a downer on a career game when you realise the game isnt working the way it should

Archived