Showing Champios League etc. scores

Hi,

I have problem. I want to see scores from Champions League, Europa League, Euro qualifications, World Cup etc. automatically. I remember that in older FM's it was showing even if you didn't play in this competitions and I would like to see this scores in FM 2012 but I don't know how to do this. I don't want to get some scores to my inbox, I just want to see, like in older FM's( eg. 2008), screen like this with every fixture Champions League, Europa League etc.

wVLSv.png

Right now I must check every fixture manually and this is so annoying. I tried to set subscriptions but it doesn't work, it just add some new messages to my inbox. I also tried to add screens in manager options, it also didn't help, but maybe I'm doing it wrong. Please help me if you know how to do this.

You can manage what you see via the 'Screen Flow' option (can't remember how you get there in the game without it open in front of me).

I always have it added so that all leagues come up every month and all major competition results are shown once completed.

• 7 months later...
Yeah, the Screen Flow allows you to choose which competitions you want displaying, and how often. (every day, every matchday etc)

Why can I not see the option to choose "every matchday" ?

Only lists every day, fortnight, month etc.

Screen flow is really good idea but seems to have been poorly implemented for the last few years. Can anyone direct me to a post where SI has explained how to use it, not just what it does? Thanks in advance.

Archived