How can I recapture my good form?

I am playing as Arsenal and brought in Podolski, Giroud and Danny. I play 4-3-3 but looks like a 4-2-3-1 formation to me. I had one random bad result about 11 games in and now moral is terrible cause I

keep losing every game. It is now January so should I bring a few players in? I have 40m to spend because I only brought in 1 player the others was a database change.

*edit* I have brought in Criscito is there anyone else I should get? I was thinking of bringing in Cavani but Giroud has scored 15 in 23 but he went down in current ability so I was concerned maybe he wouldnot be good enough in the long run.

If you know your tactics make sense and your team is good enough to win the matches you're losing then you can try:

1. Playing a bad team in a friendly

2. Having a team meeting

3. Play some reserve and young players

4. Take the pressure off with "Enjoy yourselves" team talks etc

Bad slumps happen to pretty much everyone, you just have to remain calm when they come and try and prevent them by praising good form without letting your players get complacent.

Oh, and the short passing might be an issue too. Short passing on a wet, muddy pitch is obviously not going to be as good as playing on a summer pitch on which the ball moves smoothly and lightly - you could look at using "Get the Ball Forward" to make your passing a bit more direct.

Archived