What team can't you wait to play with on FM13

There's so many great teams to play with, and so many challenges awaiting on FM13! The prospect of Rangers in D3, PSG to challenge Europe or returning Barcelona to glory after Guardiola. But personally, I can't wait to play with Chelsea after the talent they've signed especially as Oscar is expected to join!

What about you?

PSG should be a pretty entertaining game, I think. I wonder what their transfer budget will be like...

Wouldnt be surpised if it wasnt that big to be honest, especially after the Zlatan and Silva signings

Rangers would be a good challenge, get them back to the top.

Chelsea with their new young squad.

Cardiff City and trying to (Finally) get them to the Premier League.

Manchester City due to their endless amounts of cash.

PSG for obvious reasons.

So far I've always been a one club manager. Almost always managing my favourite teams. But now that I've got a decent pc I'm thinking of loading several leagues on different continents, starting unemployed with lowest starting rep and just moving slowly up the ranks with different clubs.

I have always avoided Nottingham Forest (even though I'm a Tricky) as they've always been very insecure & I don't like managing in that scenario.

However, with the new takeover, I will give them a whirl in the new game.

I have always avoided Nottingham Forest (even though I'm a Tricky) as they've always been very insecure & I don't like managing in that scenario.

However, with the new takeover, I will give them a whirl in the new game.

Very good shout that, forgot about Notts Forest :)

I'm currently 10 seasons into a save based in Brazil on FM12 which has actually been my first ever save outwith Europe. I've had really good fun so far so I'd be keen to return to Brazil/South America.

I'll also be keen to spend some time at my FM11 team (Hansa Rostock) after they were relegated back to the third tier of German football in real life last season.

I've not really thought about my first FM2013 save yet, but I may consider starting at Leicester City for the first time in a while. I think my general disillusionment with the Premier League irl and my increasing interest in trying new leagues has put me off managing in England in the last couple of versions.

Well for me there are two options, an obscure team (Newly promoted) in the lowest possible league in Major European Nation. Or unemployed taking over the best candidate somewhere in Eastern Europe, to start with.

I am actually looking forward to managing Arsenal in FM13, haven't done it in a few seasons (They are my team, but also I like the signings so far).

1st save will be Arsenal, as always. But will do one from either Aldershot, Farnborough or Basingstoke as I'm only a maximum of 20 mins from either and have never played as any of them before. In fact, I might load a new game now....

Villareal should be a good challenge, interesting to see who remains at the club though. My team Liverpool is always a great challenge to bring back the glory days. Rangers for sure but Hearts or Motherwell to attempt to overhaul Celtic would be good too

any championship team

i'm mostly a serie A guy, so i've done Serie A, serie B, serie C. and i've had the most fun with the lower leagues

i've done EPL and i always wanted to try the lower divisions but the 5 subs rule has always put me off. but now that it's going to be 7 subs again, i would jump at the opportunity to manage a championship club, probably blackburn (because i can only name one player in the championship and that's the two footed Pedersen). after i win everything with Blackburn, i'll probably move down to a league 1, or league 2 club. i honestly don't know much about english football, so don't get at me for not trying the lower tiers immediately

Archived