How to send Youth player to parent club

Hello,

I'm not able to find the option to send my youth players to my parent club to gain experience.

I'm training SonderjyskE in Denmark and I'm affiliated with Werder Bremen. In my affiliate club screen I have the voice "SonderjyskE may send youth players to train at Werder to gain experience" but I'm not finding this option on the player screen.

How I do that?

Thanks a lot.

affiliati.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I once had a relationship like this with a club where my club was the parent (I think I was River Plate and the feeder was River Plate of Puerto Rico), and the only thing I noticed was some Puerto Rican greyed out players appearing in my youth team, and possibly the odd Puerto Rican newgen.

I was never sent a player "on loan" from the feeder club.

Thats weird because I have never seen a feeder club send players to the parent club.

Im guessing its the same as when you send players from a parent club to a feeder club which you will do by going onto the player profile, clicking the squad tab in the top right of the player profile. Then go down to move to affiliate and send him. If its not that then I wouldnt have a clue because thats the only way I presumed was possible.

So right clicking on a player, going down to move to affiliate, then selecting the club, is not there?

If not, try waiting for your transfer window to open or theirs. Normally it should tell you when you click on a club, "You cannot loan outside your transfer window"

So right clicking on a player, going down to move to affiliate, then selecting the club, is not there?

If not, try waiting for your transfer window to open or theirs. Normally it should tell you when you click on a club, "You cannot loan outside your transfer window"

You can do that if you are the parent club, but if you are the feeder club no option is available to move youth players to train at the parent club.

Archived