Is it possible to manage the Olympic team of Great Britain

Is it possible to manage the Olympic team of Great Britain?

I would like to manage the above mentioned team, if that is possible.

And if yes, can I also play some friendly matches with this team? Or play this team in other cups?

If not, can I change somethings in the editor, so that this is possible?

You can put "Available Jobs" panel on your home screen so you won't have to check job screen every day. It will pop up on your home screen when it becomes available.

I finally worked out how to get it, make sure you win the EPL if you can! also let your nationality be English! I was always Australia like my real life nationality and despite always winning the EPL I was always laughed off the job interest :(

So I decided to try it and changed my nationality to English and I was told the board of GB would be silly not to think about having me in charge of the team at the olympics, 1 day later, I was offered the job

I am managing Liverpool and got offered the the GB job for 2012. Currently I am also managing Brazil and got offered the job of managing their olympic side too (2020 games).

So how many teams you are actually managing on the same time? (Liverpool, + GB Olympics + Brazil + Brazil Olymics = 4?)

he said he got offered

I can't see where he said he managed

and as you probably know, you can manage a club and some national team

That I knew ofcourse :)

But I thought he was managing Liverpool and Brazil at the same time and was managing GB and/or Brazil Olympics too.

Thus, my question. :thup:

Archived