what does this training report mean?

I get training reports that day-to-day so and so's overall progress has stalled due to needing a new challenge. What the hell does that mean and how do you give said player this elusive new challenge?

by the way, I have never seen this and I am managing in the BSN.

Said player cannot push on at this level and/or motivate himself to work harder in training.

Short answer? get promoted or sell him upwards. He basically needs a higher level of football.

About half the team and yes, they are the better ones.

Was going to hold off promotion till next year, in the process of doing Ri916's challenge, but it looks like I may be gunning for promotion.

Aye thought so. Yeah going up sooner would be best, can't see it being too long before they start coming to you in interactions about wanting a new challenge.

Currently managing Lyn Oslo (modded database to get Norwegian 5th level) and I'm getting the same report about players in my 2nd/youth squad... None of them is particularly good or promising and they're on amateur contract.

Been receiving those reports ever since the club switched to semi-pro and we've been climbing back all the way to First Division.

In this case I suppose "a new challenge" means they just can't cut it at that level regardless of their potential?

Currently managing Lyn Oslo (modded database to get Norwegian 5th level) and I'm getting the same report about players in my 2nd/youth squad... None of them is particularly good or promising and they're on amateur contract.

Been receiving those reports ever since the club switched to semi-pro and we've been climbing back all the way to First Division.

In this case I suppose "a new challenge" means they just can't cut it at that level regardless of their potential?

Or it means they won't be able to improve at that level because the standard is so low.

Or it means they won't be able to improve at that level because the standard is so low.

Hmm, dunno... they were quite crappy when they came through the youth system and the PA rating was never even close to be first team material, so I don't think it was a matter of being too good for that level.

I met Woz when I was 13, at a friend's garage. He was about 18. He was, like, the first person I met who knew more electronics than I did at that point. We became good friends, because we shared an interest in computer and we had a sense of humor. We pulled all kinds of pranks together.

Keep safe! Have a good day ^_^

God bless us all :)

Archived