My ass man has OCD!

I have three tactics pretty well all green lol, I think he's just dropping hints, because most times under him saying prep is going well or time to review, it says, 'you can either oversee the match preparations yourself or leave it to your ass man. '

Under which is an option to go into Team Policy.

There must be at least some difference in ass men, because I have never been confronted with a zeolous one, making himself a real pain in the ass in the process.

I have three tactics pretty well all green lol, I think he's just dropping hints, because most times under him saying prep is going well or time to review, it says, 'you can either oversee the match preparations yourself or leave it to your ass man. '

Under which is an option to go into Team Policy.

There must be at least some difference in ass men, because I have never been confronted with a zeolous one, making himself a real pain in the ass in the process.

They are all basically crap, but have various ways of prooving it.

I'll take that with a pinch of salt considering you believe there should be difficult levels added to the game...

Seeing as you've been around for 5 minutes I'll let you use your own brain and decide for yourself. :D

If you come with the usual "SI never get anything wrong" routine then FM is doomed.

Seeing as you've been around for 5 minutes I'll let you use your own brain and decide for yourself. :D

If you come with the usual "SI never get anything wrong" routine then FM is doomed.

So, because you have 'been around' for nearly 12 years your posts are more relevant?

No. Just, no.

Some people just have no sense of humour. You must be female. :D

People have a sense of humour, it's just that you're not very funny. That being said, I think quite a few people have laughed at your idea of difficulty levels being in Football Manager. And do please try not to insult women like that, it's very immature and again not very funny at all.

People have a sense of humour, it's just that you're not very funny. That being said, I think quite a few people have laughed at your idea of difficulty levels being in Football Manager. And do please try not to insult women like that, it's very immature and again not very funny at all.

Whereas your contribution to the world of FM is...

I thought so.

At the end of the day the Assistant Manager and other staff need a serious overhaul. The worst ones are physios. Why would you ever pay a physio for simply predicting when a player will be back from injury because that is all he does?

Scouts come up with plenty of players but how many do they recommend who can improve your team? Just started a new game with a poor Premier League side with 7 scouts. Not one single scout came up with a player who would be considered better than what we already have.

You may as well plough through each player.

Coaches. Ever since the exploit for training was discovered SI changed the way it works so that players don't actually get better through training it's just a way of re-orientating what attributes they already have. So if you don't want to re-orientate attributes then 1 coach is just as good as another.

I'm not saying I have perfect ideas for staff but they do need rethinking.

Whereas your contribution to the world of FM is...

I thought so.

At the end of the day the Assistant Manager and other staff need a serious overhaul. The worst ones are physios. Why would you ever pay a physio for simply predicting when a player will be back from injury because that is all he does?

Scouts come up with plenty of players but how many do they recommend who can improve your team? Just started a new game with a poor Premier League side with 7 scouts. Not one single scout came up with a player who would be considered better than what we already have.

You may as well plough through each player.

Coaches. Ever since the exploit for training was discovered SI changed the way it works so that players don't actually get better through training it's just a way of re-orientating what attributes they already have. So if you don't want to re-orientate attributes then 1 coach is just as good as another.I'm not saying I have perfect ideas for staff but they do need rethinking.

Don't better coaches facilitate a greater chance of attribute growth due to improved training? (ie higher bars on training graphs make it more likely that gained CA will be available to that category)

SMSL should sack all his physios if he believes they only predict date of return after injury; see how far he gets.

Btw, good effort to get this thread back onto football PFMM, but I'm afraid the handbags will still be flying.

You have to be doing something very wrong for your scouts not to find decent players. I only use scouts and agents offers for new players as the player search is boring and I never have a problem finding great players.

I always have the best physios and as many as possible and never have a problem with injuries that others on this forum claim to experience. Maybe that would still be the case if I had only one poor physio but I have no intention of testing it. I would test it if I was claiming it made no difference though.

My assman takes press conferences and team talks most of the time and if I change him then I will sometimes have different approaches so they can't all be the same.

Out of interest what PL team did you pick where the scouts were useless?

Archived