tip for those who play fm on differnt pcs/laptops

i play fm on my pc at home on my laptop and sometimes a sneaky hour (or two) at work. problem is with saved games and continuing them on different machines. i always thought they should have a way where you could save ur game to steam buy anyway the solution is dropbox.

dropbox.com lets you upload the games and then download them from any pc once u have internet access. no need for a usb anymore.

anyway just a quick tipi thought i would share with the fm community.

Or any filesharing site, like google drive, or icloud, or Sugarsync - there are tonnes of tools to allow saving to a folder on your desktop that will back it up online, and also updates the folders on each computer the program is stored on.

It's great. I have a 50gb Dropbox account, and I have all my saved games on their. Access anywhere in the world - provided a decent internet account.

Be advised though - if your internet account has a download or upload limit, you may exceed your monthly allowance of data. FM files are quite large. You can cut this down by compressing the saved game in the Football Manager 2012 options.

Archived