Fluctuating fees?

I've just come to the end of my season in 2024, and gone to check on my top scorers history. Bizarrely, in his career stats the price I paid for him has changed. I paid £25m for him in 2018, and it is only after this game that it has suddenly changed to £28.5m. On my manager history my 'highest fee recieved' has also changed - a player I sold for £40m has suddenly jumped to £46.5m.

In fact, looking through my squad, all of the prices I paid for players has risen. Is this some form of inflation, or just a bug? It's literally just happened at the end of my season...

EDIT> In fact, every player in the world has had their past transfer fees increased!

I have never encountered this, but does the player history transfer fee match the club transfer fees(When you look back on last seasons)

Inflation isn't in the game and wouldn't affect the fee value. IRL we don't generally convert past transfer fees in accordance to inflation therefore it must be some bug.

Try changing your currency to $US or €EURO, then sim a couple of days and change back to £Pounds.

Is it because of clauses? I sold a player for 24 million + 5 million after twenty goals. It's listed as a 24 million transfer now, but I imagine it might go up if/when he scores those goals to activate the clause.

Archived