Does anyone else hates when this happens?

Just wondering if this happens to other people often and if they hate it as much as I do?

WolverhamptonWanderersFixtures_Fixtures-4.png

Having to play all the big teams consecutively can damage irreparably the teams confidence if you lose a couple of these and ruin your whole season!

In the league, everybody has to play each other twice. So it can happen to everyone. Of course cup competitions will skew it but for the most part I don't get too mad at it. It can suck but I see it as a great opportunity to clock up some impressive wins

I am sure that you only notice it when you lose, but how often does the game before or after a big European fixture, involve a derby against your biggest league rivals?

Considering the amount of big European fixtures and the number of matches which are either before or after these, the chances of playing your biggest rivals in one of these fixtures is actually quite high.

To be honest it's the way it is. What do you expect when you're in the CL quarter final and the FA Cup semi final? Same happens in real life, albeit not neccessarily 5 in a row, but it's not uncommon for team to play big teams say 3 games in a row.

Archived