Why Am I Doing So Poor?

hi guys, I am in the 3rd season of a save and I have been at Barrow since the end of the 2nd season, they were in the BSP last season but when I took over they were already relegated to the BSN/S, the wage bill was above the wage budget by 2k and we had many players on pay-as-you-play contracts as well as over half the team on part time contracts about to end, I decided that I would completely change the team, I brought in the best scout possible and only kept about 5 or 6 players, all players that would be in my first team are good/leading Blue Square Premier players and I have managed to get the wage bill down to 1.5k under the 4k budget, most of these players are young as well and my scout says they can be as good as leading league one players in the future!

I did all of this in July, played a few friendlies and I was thinking 'what could go wrong?', but everything did go wrong and we were bottom of the league after 5 games with only 1 point, the players morale was so low, I held a successful team meeting and played a friendly in midweek that I should win and we won 5-0! the players morale was a lot better but we still couldn't win, having said that though, we are currently 6 games unbeaten (all draws!), the 6 draws has got us out of the relegation zone but my job is 'very insecure', we need to start winning but for some reason, we just can't

please help!!

Do you swap playing styles during matches say from Standard to Attack to Defensive? If so maybe just have faith in one of them.

not during the match, I do occasionally change it before a match depending on my opponents strengths

Archived