Tadanari Lee - Southampton Contract Renewal - Work Permit

Hey guys,

Currently playing as Southampton. Tadanari Lee has been an absolutely beast for me, regardless of the far more competent (attribute-wise) strikers I sign, he always seems to come through for me.

Now his contract is running out (3 months). Whenever we soprt out terms to a new deal, a message pops up two days later saying his work permit has been denied :eek: Eh? How did he get the contract in the first place, then? If someone could shed some light on this, and any possible solution, I would highly appreciate it.

Thanks!

Eh... I'm pretty sure Japan has international games in the game... I recently had a Japanese player that I signed enter the World Cup team for Japan in 2018 and he was also playing in the East Asia Cup(at least i think that's what it's called... South Korea, Japan, China and hmm im not sure who's the other country...) so it should still be possible to have them play international games to get the required games played for the WP.

There is a way in which you can make Japan playable (Well at least the national team) but that can't be said on here due to licensing issues. Just Google it.

On my save, he constantly signs new contracts because of the said issue is resolved.

Like Germany, Japan isnt in the game, but after a few years the nations will play regen players, but never real players that start in the database.

You could always use FMRTE and add a second nationality just to get round the issue as its outwith your control, or as Mr Whippy says have a bash with google to see how to get the nations to work.

I was alerted about his contract a year before it expires, just never bothered because his wage demands were more than I was willing to pay. Tried the negotiation three months before expiry, and I was saving 5,000 euros + a lower appearance fee. Lost him for good in the process :p Not too worried about Honda's contract, it runs for another four years, he should be able to make a significant contribution in that time period.

Archived