My fulham team.

I am in my first season as the mighty whites. I started off so well, was 6th or 7th for half the season and then Christmas hit. Since then, I have gone on a 15 game run without a win. I've draw 2 out of them as well. I'm losing to teams that I should be beating, like Wolves, Villa and Southend (in the FA cup!) I'm out of all cups (not necessarily a bad thing) and have Man Utd and Chelsea to play (I never expect to beat them anyway!!) and am now languishing in 12th place.

I've tried changing my tactics, speaking nicely to the players in team talks, shouting at them and slagging them off, everything. :mad:

I can't seem to break the run. Any ideas would be thoroughly welcomed!!

this happened to me with my afc telford squad (premier league standard now) and i just stuck on overload and won 3-0.... could be dodgy but its a suggestion.

You could also arrange a friendly with a poor team to get the morale up when you beat them 10-0

I'll try the friendly idea. Could work.

Thankfully, I just won 2 on the bounce against Swansea and QPR (my fierce rivals, which is a top result), so hopefully, in the last 11 games of the season I can turn it around!!

Tell you what I've done in the past. I've played a full reserve side for one league game. Now given this is an opportunity for them, at least they'll give it a go and maybe surprise you. But with the first team, set them up against some no marks (I like to choose Dawlish) that same weekend and they should rout them by 7 or 8 goals. Hey presto, morale goes up and things change for the better.

Archived