Financial problems

Is the way financial problems are done due for a re-haul with the Rangers situation?

I bought a new PC recently and to test the speed I've left it on holiday over night a few times. It's now 2096 and Leeds United have dropped out the playable leagues into the Northern Premier. They've been into administration pretty much every year for the past 15 years. At some point a club would be liquidated, or at least move out their ground (which I'm sure is the root of their problems given the high rent)?

I'm pretty sure SI have said that there will never be a feature that will allow for a club to go out of business, your comment about the stadium has merit & this could be worked on.

If a club get's into massive financial difficulties they could look to sell their stadium for an immediate cash injection if they own it & either rent it back or move to a smaller ground more befitting their current status & fanbase.

In your Leeds example they should have ended their tenancy at Elland Road a long time ago, the only issue with getting it right is making sure that clubs do not panic & make the move too early.

Archived