Chairman stats

I have just had a look at my chairman, he has 2 for interference and and 17 for Patience. Is high or low good?

ie Does having a low interference attribute mean he is less or more likely to interfere and does having a high patience attribute mean he is more patient or is it the other way round

I believe the higher the patience attribute the better it is. It'd mean he'd be more willing to give you a chance should you go through a rough patch. The interference being low, is again good. Because if I'm not mistaken, this would mean that he'd be less likely to sack you and sell players over your head.

a low interference is good it means that he is less likely to accept bids for you which is good but remember even if you have a player with 20 shooting and composure he will still miss so it doesn't mean he will never accept a bid for you especially if you are a lower team

17 patience means that he will give you more time if things aren't going to well if it was 1 it would mean the moment something went wrong you would be sacked and 20 would be like blackburn and venky's no matter how bad you are you will stay unless you did something really really bad

Archived