FM2010 - Slow Down Issues - Help Please!

Hi Guys,

Desperately need some technical help with FM2010, apologise in advance if this is in the incorrect forum, wasn't sure where else to post it!

For some reason all of a sudden certain tabs have started to slow down and take a few seconds to get in to, where before they were pretty much instantaneous.

In particular this happens when on a player profile screen when I try to click on the buttons:- Attributes, Positions, Personal, Contract & Transfer and on the tabs:- Profile, Stats, Training, Reports, Comparison, History, Notes. I will click on any of these and it takes a few seconds to go into the screen that I have selected, as I said before this used to be pretty much instantaneous!

Does anyone have any idea why this has started doing this? I have tried to do a disk clean up & de frag but this hasn't done anything. Is there something in settings that would help sort this out?!

Thanks in advance guys, this is becoming very annoying for me!

Definitely running latest patch, have been since 2010! Lol.

By background applications do you mean just general programs running in the background or hidden ones? I dont have any programs that I wouldnt usually have running unless they are hidden ones?

Anti Virus sounds most plausible. Any ideas how I check if my Anti Virus is sweeping the game in real time?

Thanks for the reply!

Archived