Unknown england manager

im in 2025, left the england job back in october 2024 and they have replaced with a unknown manager. 67 years old with no history and unproven!

is this rare? is that what my management skills lead then to!!

time is money tomtuck....

unfortunately its wasnt mike bassett....

i previously won the euros and world cup with them so they though we could do with another 80years of waiting before we win it again!!

I would also have never known about this issue if he had searched it and not created a thread. Let the mods boss the forums eh tomtuck01?

If you want to get sarcastic, then keep it in a PM to me. There's no need to drag it into the public domain.

I am not trying to "bos the forums" though, just making a valid point.

Of course you would have. If he had searched it and found some similar threads. He could have bumped them(not ideal I know) which would have got your attention. So you would have known about it.

Fair point, maybe its just me, I don't see why someone would enter a thread they know has been posted before, for the simple reason of telling someone they should have searched it and call them lazy. I personally wouldn't waste my time.

I like the fact that everyday the first page on the SI Forums are almost all new threads. Obviously some people prefer less threads.

BTW, no offense meant to tomtuck01, if you'd have heard it they way I thought it in my head, you'd agree it wasn't sarcastic, if that makes any sense at all.

I like that fact. Adds to the variety. But when threads have come up before and the same debate has been had already. It can get a bit repetitive. I guess you don't want to see new threads around release day :D. Most of the time they're all asking the same thing :D. Anyway, I'm hijacking the thread.

Archived