Serie A problem

I don't want to cheat . If you look at Udinese's starting squad they have over 20 non-eu players under the age of 20 . There is no way they could have that many non-eu players if this 2 players per season law exists IRL.

I don't want to cheat . If you look at Udinese's starting squad they have over 20 non-eu players under the age of 20 . There is no way they could have that many non-eu players if this 2 players per season law exists IRL.

So are you suggesting that Udinese have been cheating IRL?

You can sign non-EU players from within Serie A. I 'get around' it by managing two clubs, so my Spanish club can sign Brazilian and Argie prospects, and if I feel they are good enough to play for Juventus then I bring them over once they have citizenship. Of course managing two clubs is more 'work', and I have split loyalties and don't want to run Sevilla exclusively as a feeder, so I don't bring all the prospects over, I let some of them form the backbone of Sevilla.

Why would you want to "get around it"? It's a bloody brilliant rule in my opinion. You should be bringing through young Italian talent anyway, which is rather easier than in other countries I've noticed.

In 7 years at Juve I've had 5 world class players come through my youth system.

Why would you want to "get around it"? It's a bloody brilliant rule in my opinion. You should be bringing through young Italian talent anyway, which is rather easier than in other countries I've noticed.

In 7 years at Juve I've had 5 world class players come through my youth system.

I'm trying to emulate Udinese's real life transfer policy of signing lots of young talent on the cheap ,train them up/loan them out . Keep the best ones for as long as possible and sell the rest for profit.

Archived