Player screen help

Ok I have a bit of a weird issue, for every season up until now I was able to see a star system rating for each player on the player attribute screen, this made selecting youth intakes alot faster for me, since last season this has disappeared and after trawling through my sub menus I cannot seem to get it back again, does anyone know how I can get it back and also how I managed to lose it in the first place?

Hopefully folk get what I am on about, but Im sure I can upload a screenie of what i mean if I didnt describe it enough.

Nah I still have the ass man, and i made slight mistake before, its not on the attribute screen but on the player profile screen on player overview, im sure it used to be in the player status bar where it showed the star ratings, i can still get a report by going to reports, but having it on profile sure made it a whole lot easier for me come time to pore over fresh youth intakes, I thought perhaps it was something to do with whomever was in control of my youth teams but apparently i cant get it back to the way it was, its really doing my head in :(

Archived