Work Permits !!! How do you get round them???

Hello All

Before I begin I have only recenly got hold of this game and Im still abit of a Newbie when it comes to both the game and this forum so if this thread has been posted elsewere I would appreciate it if someone could direct me there.

Anywho started my second season for Celtic (after completing the first season after winning the Scottish Treble) I have invested alot of money into buying youth players and have recently found some great 15 and 16 Year olds born in Brazil.

Cut a long story short I can purchase the players and can (in theory) have them signed up to my team however I always get this message

"(player name) application for a work permit has been turned down

He will be unable to play for Celtic but can be loaned out to another club"

So accept the work permit and then he becomes a Celtic player HOWEVER he cannot be select as he isnt granted a Work Permit (comes up Inneligable (sp?) and cannot play!)

So basically I have at least a dozen players or so all awaiting to be the next big player and cant play them!!!

Any suggestions would be appreciated (sp?) !!!

#Thanks

If they're South American, loan them out to Spain for 2 years, then they get Spanish 2nd nationality. If not, send them to Croatia (after they gain EU membership in 2013) where it only takes 2 years as well, regardless of nationality. I think Belgium and Poland are 3 years as well..

Each league has its unique difficulties. In GB its work permits. In Spain its a limit on players you can register, and only 3 non-EU players registered (although you can send EU players down to the B team and call them up, without too much restriction). In Italy you can only sign ONE non-EU player every year (from abroad, you can sign non-EU players from other Italian clubs).

I like managing in Spain because it lets me sign African prospects (Cotonou) that I couldn't sign in Italy and South Americans get citizenship quickly, and I like managing in Italy because there is no limit to my squad size. I can get around the non-EU limit by having Brazilians and Argies sign for my Spanish feeder club (Sevilla) and then get them after two years (if they are good enough, of course).

Yeah under the 'Squad' button select 'Affiliate' then choose the team you wish to loan them out too

and if you don't have a suitable one, go to the board and ask for a feeder team and select that you want it to get around work permits.

They usually come back with suitable ones, usually.

Archived