Strange teams with 20 youth recuirment

I have just been having a little look at the editor and couldnt help but notice all of the strange teams that had 20 youth recurtment

Like Rangers hong kong

I have just started a save with them and looking forward to the regens to see what happens

Has anyone esle played a save team a weak team with great youth recuirtment?

What are your youth facilities like? I would have thought it wouldn't work so well if you have abysmal youth facilities, if you do get some promising youngsters they won't reach anything like their potential.

Umm i think the youth facities are 4,

Put im sure there can be upgraded in time :)

So can the youth recruitment ;) I'll be interested to find out if you get any awesome Hong Kong regens through, keep us posted.

Youth recruitment doesn't necessarily mean a club gets super regens. It also hinges on a few other factors. Youth recruiment generally means how attractive a club is in recruiting youth players from a certain region. The quality of the batch of players is decided by the youth rating set for that particular nation.

In this case, Hong Kong doesn't have a high youth rating. The number of highly rated regens will be not be great. But, should a good regen emerge, the club with the 20 youth recruitment will most likely have that youth player in his team.

There might be other variables as well (I don't know how important the quality of regions or cities are, for instance), but I hope you get the gist.

To some extent, youth recruitment rating is relative to the reputation of the league and club, but on the whole, there are some strange ratings in the database that seem to be the result of fanboy researchers sneaking in extremely high academy/youth training ratings to their own clubs/nations. Whoever researched Belarus a few versions back, for example, just handed out all kinds of crazy ratings.

Archived