How to add a player from your squad to a Transer bid

All,

Can someone help me. I am playing as Man City and have made a bid for Hummels. I want to add Wayne Bridge to the transfer bid, as it says Dortmund are looking for a LB. However when I click to add a player, he does not show in the "Transfer Listed Player" box although I put him in the transfer list. So when I select the "other" box I get the full squad list, but I cannot see how to add him. I have selected him, clicked on the "tick" but nothing works. Can someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Click on 'other' and as you know the squad list will show up.

Right-click on Bridge and then choose 'exchange player' from the appearing pull-down menu. That option is added to the normal ones when being on that screen.

hth :)

Hi,

Tried this and it does not work, I don't get a drop down menu offering to add Bridge to the Transfer deal.

Anyone else help me please ?

Click on 'other' and as you know the squad list will show up.

Right-click on Bridge and then choose 'exchange player' from the appearing pull-down menu. That option is added to the normal ones when being on that screen.

hth :)

You don't get that menu at all??? Or is just that option missing?

In the first case you should urgently retry because the same menu should show up that does at any time when you right-click on a player. In the latter case I'd be puzzled.

Archived