Recording highlights to upload

Also, I can't seem to take screenshots - every time I press my PrintScreen keyboard button, it takes a screenshot of whatever is underneath FM, for example, my desktop or an IE window. I notice that FM has a setting to save screenshots to PNG format but how do I take a proper FM screenshot? If I go to the FM menu, and choose Print Screen, it only gives me the options of "printer", "web page" or "text file". I want image?

What ya do is go into the actual game highlights, pick out the point you want to record and on the actual bar at the bottom there is a record button (i think that's where it is). Record the highlight you want and it'll appear in the upload highlights sections with the goals. However i've been having a problem with the actual recording of highlights as when i record a sending off it tends to scramble to goals around or not upload all of them but maybe thats just me. As for the print screen have you tried hitting print screen on your keyboard? At tha point you open paint and load it into there, at least thats how i remember doing it.

No it's new this year. I mean you could have recorded your goals via 3rd party software (roxio game capture etc) but the function to do this with the actual game was new this year as far as i'm aware. It won't say record highlights but if you view the match (goals, extended, etc) then in the actual player (bottom centre) there will be this little red square, hit it to start recording and hit it again to end.

Archived