Pass the club - The Challenge

Got the idea from nufc-ciri asking if theyl be another chairman challenege. There will be another chairman challenge if the current one proves succesful but it will be different from the Crawley Town one.

so on to this challenge...

The Idea

I will ask for a list of people interested in particiation. The 1st person that replies will take charge of season 1, the second season 2 and so on...

If theres let say 5 people for example, the person that controls the first season will come back into control on the sixth season.

When you apply, vote for the club you want to manage. the club with the most votes will be the team you manage. If its a tie i will choose at random. The saved data must be sent to me before June 10th (when new season is generated). Once i have the data i will publish the league table, player table and stats, all you have to worry about is doing the best for the team.

The good thing about this challenge is that every manager is different, from players to tactics to finances etc.. and maybe a player one manager loves could hated and overated by another causing the worlds most unstablist club.

The game will be started with NO transfer window so you can buy players all year round. NO work permits and No club sacking will also be included.

It is not a rule but it would be appreciative if you could keep the rest of the community updated throughout the season.

Please only apply if you know how do send saved data via e-mail. 30 entrants maximum (yeah like 30 people are going to be interested).

Seasons must be completed within 72 hours (3 days). This is a fundemental rule then please allow upto 48 hours (two days) for the file to be passed onto the next player.

The deadline is Tuesday 1.00pm, i will then send the file to the 1st person. Any questions just ask icon_wink.gif

Got the idea from nufc-ciri asking if theyl be another chairman challenege. There will be another chairman challenge if the current one proves succesful but it will be different from the Crawley Town one.

so on to this challenge...

The Idea

I will ask for a list of people interested in particiation. The 1st person that replies will take charge of season 1, the second season 2 and so on...

If theres let say 5 people for example, the person that controls the first season will come back into control on the sixth season.

When you apply, vote for the club you want to manage. the club with the most votes will be the team you manage. If its a tie i will choose at random. The saved data must be sent to me before June 10th (when new season is generated). Once i have the data i will publish the league table, player table and stats, all you have to worry about is doing the best for the team.

The good thing about this challenge is that every manager is different, from players to tactics to finances etc.. and maybe a player one manager loves could hated and overated by another causing the worlds most unstablist club.

The game will be started with NO transfer window so you can buy players all year round. NO work permits and No club sacking will also be included.

It is not a rule but it would be appreciative if you could keep the rest of the community updated throughout the season.

Please only apply if you know how do send saved data via e-mail. 30 entrants maximum (yeah like 30 people are going to be interested).

Seasons must be completed within 72 hours (3 days). This is a fundemental rule then please allow upto 48 hours (two days) for the file to be passed onto the next player.

The deadline is Tuesday 1.00pm, i will then send the file to the 1st person. Any questions just ask icon_wink.gif

################################################DEADLINE############################################

Anybody interested from now on must get approval from the participants.

The club choosen by me is Huddersfield Town

LIVIforLife your up 1st.Download Saved game here

Between june 1st and june 10th (game time) you must send the save file to me via e-mail.

Good luck!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LIVIforLife:

is there any rules about signing players.

I might find i a bit difficult to complete the season within the allocated time and send it to you as my mum only lets me

have 1 hour a day on my psp but i tend to play on it for about 1 hour once my parents are in bed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow youve got strict parents at your age i was coing whatever i wanted, within reason!

I am in november and 5th in the table AND exeeding board expectations despite having a mixed run of form. i have had a few 5-0's, 4-2's and also some 3-1 defetes. luke beckett is

my top scorer with 11 or 12. i am using my tactic which i will upload later if anyone wants to use it. the only provlem with it is that you don't have and MC so 3-4 players will be left out every season

Archived