Font size ...

This might be a stupid question but I did not find anything with the search function ...

As I am playing with a 1920*1200 resolution (24" monitor) the standard font size of FM2012 is way too small in some screens (tactic, training, matchday etc).

Is there a way to edit the font size so that I (hey guys, I am nearly 50 years old already :) ) can actually read all that stuff that is written on the screen again?

Thnx Eugene

SI really need to look into that.

An even bigger monitor is on my current wish list (27" with 2560*1440) that would make FM 2012 or 2013 quite unplayable when there would be no inGame option to chose the font size.

/bangs head But then if you reduce the resolution, the visuals are no longer nice and crisp HD. This is one of the factors that put me off FM2011 to be honest. I spent most of the time messing about with font sizes and how to do a HD skin rather than playing the game.

never thought of that :(

personally, as it stands, i would prefer to play in reduced resolution to have bigger text and suffer reduced visuals than to have tiny words and nice crisp HD match engine.

Thats fair enough mate and it's sort of what im doing when i play FM2008 (in that i have no choice hehe). It's a shame though because I think FM looks great in it's normal resolution - apart from being unable to read anything hehe.

truth is, i've never played in a higher resolution and i'm now begining to wonder what beautiful HD match images i'm missing out on. i wonder how many other people are missing out on the work SI have put in to the match engine because they play on a lower res due to the font sizes.

Archived