Buying Stadium

Hello everyone,

After starting in the low leagues originally ive spent 12 years in getting to the premier and im currently in the europa league, 23m in profit. For some reason i thought it would be a good idea to buy my stadium, since we regularly hit its capacity of 18k and i wanted to expand it. However after reqding threads, i found that your club takes out a massive loan and it starts costing a bomb, my ground only costs 525k a year at the moment!!! so, is there any way i can stop them from buying the ground, using an editor or anything? And will this destroy my club in terms of finances? Thanks

My Icelandic team built a new ground and I'm paying £98k a month, granted it was something like a 15 year loan, but I wouldn't have thought buying your current stadium would be as much. Also with you playing in Europe and the Premier league I'm certain your finances will not take much of a hit, financially it will be better in the long run as you will be able to expand.

Even if a loan for buying the stadium would probably cost you more than 525k a year, you still have to consider that the objective is to buy and expand it because there is an obvious potential for higher attendances and according higher income. Thus, the additional income you are generating in the long run has to be weighed against possible higher expenditure.

Especially if your club is in a healthy financial state then there should be no issue. I'd go for buying it.

I went and got my club to buy the studium in hopes to expand it but then a day later i get a message saying they are going to build a stadium using existing funds and will not need to take out a loan. After a season of playing at my new statium I got a message saying we dont have enough funds to buy the stadium... lol wtf is up with that.

Archived