English managers - What WP feeders do you use?

after finding out that most of the old suggestions no longer work (damn countries updating their citizenship intake):

so the old ones like:

Bulgaria & Romania - no longer guarenteed a WP

Poland - changed their citizenship to 5 years

Belgium - continuous citizenship (rules out those loan deals)

no longer work as intended

so what countries do you people use?

scouring the editor (and not finding much in all honesty) i think the best policy is to have a "dummy" feeder (in Belgium, as that's the only country actually recognised by the game) alongside a Croatian feeder (they gain EU-ship at the start of third) for actual WP-avoidance (2 years for Croats, and no restrictions on UK)

I believe Belgium still works - haven't tried it out though. But as far as I remember you have 60 days to send the player back to Belgium on loan before time in Belgium get nullified.

Edit: You also have Portugal for Brazilians and I believe Spain is also a viable option to send South Americans on loan to.

Croatia is indeed the best I've found. I was gutted when I lost my WP feeder club from there. It said it wasnt being used enough - even though I'd sent 4 players over the last 4 years, just skipping the season prior to them cancelling it. Which is annoying, I miss.. one season and suddenly they quit on me, I had a player on future transfer I was intending to send too - luckily, I was able to re-negotiate said players contrast and get a permit, because both his and the clubs reputation had raised enough for them to seemingly justify a conditional permit.

you have 60 days to send the player back to Belgium on loan before time in Belgium get nullified.

This is what I use.

When the player comes back on 30th June, I simply loan them back to the feeder club on the 1st July. Never had a problem with it.

For South American's I use a Spanish Feeder Club, they require two years and for the Rest of the World I use a Belgian Feeder until Croatia becomes an EU country then I try and find a Croatian Feeder as they only require two years unlike the three Belgium require.

Montenegro is also 2 years although they also need to learn serbian to get nationality. Not sure when they join, about 2015 or 2016. Serbia also joins about this time and needs 3 years.

I never use a WP feeder. I never feel that youngsters progress as much when being on loan like they would under my own training. And they lose their eligibility for home-grown status. And I don't want to wait for years until being able to really have a player.

Obviously, that also means I just don't sign these guys who don't get a wp.

Archived