journeyman game

okay so how do i go about setting one of these up? iv'e never done one before and im fed up winning everything with notts county so i want a change.

i have not got a very good laptop but could probably run 4-5 leagues okay im very much a fan of the english and spanish leagues too.

so any advice links etc to help me?

cheers guys glynnbob.

cracked it ended up with droylesden played about ten games only lost twice playing 4-4-2 enjoying it very much so far i just hope i dont get too attached to the bloods as i love dragging little clubs up to the prem!!

Yeah they are addictive. I went from Plymouth to Villlareal to Spurs to England and now at Valencia. Won't stay with them too long I'd like to find a club in England that I can stay at for 5+ seasons. Have also got Italy and Germany loaded so could explore those countries too!

For a journeyman career you don't have to start unemployed on the lowest reputation though. That's the most realistic thing of course, but the journeyman thing is more about your treatment of job offers. The aim there is to have as much success as possible. But that's assuming that success equals fun. If you find yourself having more fun staying at a club rather than accepting offers which a rl manager would jump for then feel free to go ahead with that. :)

I'm a bit weird myself there. I never enjoy managing a big club because if success comes it's boring quickly as there are just too much resources. However, when I'm at a smaller club I always long for bigger and more.

In the end I'm never happy about where I am :D:(

I see what you're saying there jayahr. I would also highly not recommend international management. Huge waste of time! Spent 4 years as England manager dominating in qualifiers but when it came to major tournaments not being able to get past quarter finals due to poor performance or terrible referees! Quite realistic I guess!

Archived