confirmation on genie scout

gunners 08

my understanding is that the intention for it to be completed is there, but lack of time, difficulties in getting it right and maybe other reasons also are threatening the prospect.

My advice would be, consider it as not happening and treat it as a bonus if it does.

As for when, well that's impossible to answer. There's some talk that work won't resume until Feb, but again it's best not to get hung up on it - there's no point.

Why would he want to earn money on it now? I mean he's made the same scout for versions prior to this one.

As he says, he´s got less time than usual and the format is totally different this time around. Have patience.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Fantana:

All I want is to search my database for players with good PA. icon_frown.gif

Why dost thou forsake me, God? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup same here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

Dont listen to idiots like allah. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you're not a muslim then?????? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rogier1985:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steve Fantana:

All I want is to search my database for players with good PA. icon_frown.gif

Why dost thou forsake me, God? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup same here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That miniscout isnt quite genie, but does the job

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CJ Sheehan:

I've never understood why SI don't offer assistance to editor-makers like Genie or, before him, Mind Compression and whoever else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a really good point. Why don't SI make a programme like genie scout?

It can't be that difficulf for them to do.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CJ Sheehan:

I've never understood why SI don't offer assistance to editor-makers like Genie or, before him, Mind Compression and whoever else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I haven't heard about any company which helps patching or cheating its own games. FM Scout and Mind Compression are utilities to cheat the game, not to customize it. Only pregame editors and similar applications are "non-cheating" editors, but can be used to cheat too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

That miniscout isnt quite genie, but does the job </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

does miniscout work without the patch? if so do you have a link to it? or is it in this topic? cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Juan Diego:

I haven't heard about any company which helps patching or cheating its own games. FM Scout and Mind Compression are utilities to cheat the game, not to customize it. Only pregame editors and similar applications are "non-cheating" editors, but can be used to cheat too. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually SI used to release the save game structure but FM got to popular so there wasnt much point. They done it with EHM to make it more popular because people would release utilities if they had the save game structure.

• 3 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DS:

Dont listen to idiots like allah. If that was true, he would only do it because of people like him but it isnt true. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'am a moslem !!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LtCyc:

So you're not a muslim then?????? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LtCyc:

So you're not a muslim then?????? icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not my fault the guy choose that name... icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PoopyPants:

although i know it is no-ones fault that he chose that name, i personally do feel quite offended by it, as muslims hold it in very high regard.. therefore i think SI should actually do something about that as it is totally offensive to any muslim..... even though ur comment tends to be funny, it is still offensive.

lol icon_biggrin.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not my fault the guy choose that name... icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

although i know it is no-ones fault that he chose that name, i personally do feel quite offended by it, as muslims hold it in very high regard.. therefore i think SI should actually do something about that as it is totally offensive to any muslim..... even though ur comment tends to be funny, it is still offensive.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamie_lawrence:

although i know it is no-ones fault that he chose that name, i personally do feel quite offended by it, as muslims hold it in very high regard.. therefore i think SI should actually do something about that as it is totally offensive to any muslim..... even though ur comment tends to be funny, it is still offensive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And I'm sure that the people whose car was stolen by Jamie Lawrence are quite offended by your name....therefore i think SI should actually do something about that as it is totally offensive to anybody who has had a car stolen.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jamie_lawrence:

although i know it is no-ones fault that he chose that name, i personally do feel quite offended by it, as muslims hold it in very high regard.. therefore i think SI should actually do something about that as it is totally offensive to any muslim..... even though ur comment tends to be funny, it is still offensive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There is nothing wrong with my comment. That is the guys name. If anyone is to blame it is the guy who chose the name Allah for on this forum. I understand why you would find my comment offensive but it was directed at the forum user and not the muslim god.

There is nothing wrong with my comment. That is the guys name. If anyone is to blame it is the guy who chose the name Allah for on this forum. I understand why you would find my comment offensive but it was directed at the forum user and not the muslim god. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1

That`s his fault for sure cause if he was a true Muslim he won`t name himself Allah , i`m a Muslim BTW . I just hope u guys don`t make it funny about his nickname i totally understand what did u mean , i`m just talking about the other guys we r all here cause we love this great game so lets concentrate on this thanks everyone icon_smile.gif

you are a pretentious *****.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Leeburn:

is it true that the genie man has given up? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There has been no confirmation one way or the other.

Downloaded the veta the other day. Great tool but few issues.

1. 1/3 way thorught e season it stops been able to read the save games. Luckly I have an 10 file rolling autosave, had to go back abotu 5 saves but not too bad. It happened again in the 2/3 of the season but recovered it the same way.

2. more of a Q than issue. In the tatics screen what is the min con mean. Is that the players energy after the game? Why is that incl when picking the top 5 formations. Which min cond level is best to set it at?

Again a great tool. I bought some brazilian youth, loaned them out for twoyears then had some great brazilians.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by FrazT:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tom Leeburn:

is it true that the genie man has given up? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There has been no confirmation one way or the other. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so when was the last time you heard anything from this guy? November?

if so its a shame he wont release the code.

Oh please!?! Should every Christian who happens to browse the interweb be offended every time anyones says 'Oh my God!' or something similar.

Talk about being over-sensitive, it's just rediculous to get offended by what was obviously an innocent comment. Anyone who is offended by that really needs to get out more and stop being such a drama queen.

Archived