Best tactic.

I have had football manager 2007 since it come out now and i can't seem to keep with a season for more than 2 years. simply beacuse i get bored of losing, i always use 442 tactic but does anyone know a better tactic to use that will provide lots of goals and exciting games.

I have had football manager 2007 since it come out now and i can't seem to keep with a season for more than 2 years. simply beacuse i get bored of losing, i always use 442 tactic but does anyone know a better tactic to use that will provide lots of goals and exciting games.

The thing with the best tactic is that it which ever one it is, it won't work for everyone. But i started using 442 diamond attacking when i started as Juventus, simply because that best suited all the players and there positions. I am currently using it with Celtic, and have brought in players to fill the positions. Works like a diamond for me. I'd say, just have a look at your team and work out from your best players, there positioning, and then work on it from there.

here is mine i find it great, my mc scored 35+ in one season (steven gerrard) i cant remember if i got it off this forum (ive used it for quite a while even on fmh06)i dont think i did but if i did i apoplogise to the original creator. here it goes let me know how you get on if you use it.

TEAM FORMATION (442-NORMAL)

Team Instructions -

Emphasis- Normal

Passing- Short

Tackling- Normal

Pressing- Yes

Offside Trap- No

Counter Attack- No

Men behind Ball- No

Captain-

Free kicks (L)-

Free kicks ®-