Note to self "Always, always check the details"

How sneaky is this?

4LSNa.png

j4xOn.png

I didn't notice the Transfer bit and I was about to click accept when the lack of a wage contribution caught my eye. It probably saved me the cost of a replacement laptop!

I'm sure I wouldn't have found this as funny if I had accepted the deal, but it would be great if there were dodgy dealers in the game. (I think)

Mind you, as I learnt this lesson "the easy way" it probably won't be long before I fall back into auto mode. :D

Are you sure the original loan included wage contribution?

Yes, but it wouldn' have mattered if it hadn't, it was the fact that it wasn't there this time that made the appearance of the offer look wrong, which caught my eye just in time.

This is clearly an attempt to secure my player on a free transfer whilst duping me with an offer in my inbox to extend the loan.

Had a Feeder club screw me like this! Hearts took my 18 year old striker, originally for 6 minths. Come January they ask to extend, and I accept as I have built a nice working relationship with Owen Coyle, who has taken Hearts back from division 1 to european football on the back of my youth keeper and central defenders over previous seasons. To say I felt betrayed when at the end of the season the transfer went through, followed by fans anger at such a low price AND the link being cut by Hearts as the deal was longer longer in there best interests would be an understatement. Like being cheated on and being dumped before you can brake it off yourself!!!

Had a Feeder club screw me like this! Hearts took my 18 year old striker, originally for 6 minths. Come January they ask to extend, and I accept as I have built a nice working relationship with Owen Coyle, who has taken Hearts back from division 1 to european football on the back of my youth keeper and central defenders over previous seasons. To say I felt betrayed when at the end of the season the transfer went through, followed by fans anger at such a low price AND the link being cut by Hearts as the deal was longer longer in there best interests would be an understatement. Like being cheated on and being dumped before you can brake it off yourself!!!

You have my sympathy.

Sounds like a bug to me.

Moi aussi.

I had this exact same issue last night. But i think it has something to do with checking the bid will then revert the loan bid into a free transfer. The only reason i had checked the bid myself was because of this post, so the 1st loan Renewal i got i thought id check. The player in question was somebody i wanted to offload anyway, so i offered him back for free but with clause to receive %50 of profit from the next sale in which they rejected and the said player swiftly returned back to my club.

So maybe im wrong but im guessing the bug is there only on renewals and is fine to accept on the news item but if u go ahead and check the bid then the bug happens.

Archived