I need the updates (since v12.0.1)

Hi! I'm Carlos Viana, I'm portuguese I from Oporto (Portugal) and I have a problem. I've installed the v12.2.0 of Football Manager 12. I thought I've installed the updates, since v12.0.1 until v12.2.0. Help me! I need the updates (since v12.0.1 until v12.2.2), please.

My Football Manager 2012 has got bugs.

I'm not sure what you mean by installed the v 12.2.0? You install the game via Steam, and it automatically patches to the latest version, there is no way to install 12.2.0?

If you mean you last updated, or bought the game when 12.2.0 was out, just log in to Steam and it will do it automatically.

I had the same issue as you Carlos, my STEAM wouldn't download the files so what you do is -

>Log in to Steam

>Right click on FM12 and select properties

>Select local files

>Verify integrity of game cache

Once you have done this Steam will inform you that 3 files failed to download and it will automatically do this for you now. You will then see a percentage display beside your game and once its finished you will be fully up to date with FM12

Hi! I'm Carlos Viana, I'm portuguese I from Oporto (Portugal) and I have a problem. I've installed the v12.2.0 of Football Manager 12. I thought I've installed the updates, since v12.0.1 until v12.2.0. Help me! I need the updates (since v12.0.1 until v12.2.2), please.

My Football Manager 2012 has got bugs.

You don't need the updates between v12.0.1 and v12.2.2.

V12.2.2 includes all previous updates and fixes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived