Injuries

Ended the season with 32 players stretchered off in 30 games - realism I think not.

Stretchered? as in red injuries or green ones?

Were they all caused by the opposition? or were some as a result of acceleration/turning?

Either way one season can be bad luck but if it happens regularly to you then you need to look at your tactics. If a lot of your injuries are impact ones then your players are getting caught in possession and/or possibly inducing challenges by poor tacklers. If injuries are due to acceleration or turning then most likely you are asking your players to do too much work on the pitch during a game.

I would also look at your squad build, do you have a lot of injury prone players?

speaking of injuries, is anyone here confused/annoyed that when someone gets their leg broken, after they heal their skill levels drop dramatically? sorry im new here and i dont know if this has been discussed yet and im not sure if i would want to make a thread out of this.

Reds not greens - thuggish opponents mostly

Don't be made but it might be your:

1) training schedule is set to hard (the players over train at get injured more easily)

2) your tackling is set to hard (they launch themselves into tackles more often so they might get injured more frequently)

3) High pressure can cause more fatigue (so your players get more injury's)

4) overplaying them

5) bad physios

6) bad coaches

speaking of injuries, is anyone here confused/annoyed that when someone gets their leg broken, after they heal their skill levels drop dramatically? sorry im new here and i dont know if this has been discussed yet and im not sure if i would want to make a thread out of this.

Ask Fernando Torres about it.

Archived