transfer update for 12/13 season?

Hi,

I'm new to this forum so apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place... I was just wondering whether there will be a transfer/game update to the current game for the 12/13 season? or is this usually left to the new game release (fm2013)??

Thanks

Officially there will not be data updates added to the game.

The last updates always happen between Feb and March when the final patch for the game is released before SI move all their efforts into the next title.

Unofficially there are several fan created updates in the Editors Hideaway on these forums.

Hi,

I'm new to this forum so apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place... I was just wondering whether there will be a transfer/game update to the current game for the 12/13 season? or is this usually left to the new game release (fm2013)??

Thanks

You answered the question. The reason being the game comes out in October - November is because they (S.I.) can bring us an up to date player base. But if you are interested for a certain team or league you can always use the editor, I know it takes time and there's a learning curve but after that you will have loads of fun :)

thanks for all the replies guys. I think I'll opt for the fan made updates as I only just got FM2012 in february, is this the place to look for the fan updates come august or is there somewhere else I'll find them sooner?? thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived