Best unbeaten run?

So I started a new game with Velez a couple of weeks ago, won pretty much everything in my first year then resigned, took a year out and now I am with QPR.

Took over 11 games into the season they were rock bottom on 5 points. Finished 5th and won the FA Cup in first season with QPR.

Anyway I have played a total of 104 games won 74 and drawn 30.

I haven't lost a competitive match in my entire career. The game date is 22/07/2014 and i am just preparing for my 2nd season with QPR as I have also qualified for the Europa League.

What is your best unbeaten run?

So I started a new game with Velez a couple of weeks ago, won pretty much everything in my first year then resigned, took a year out and now I am with QPR.

Took over 11 games into the season they were rock bottom on 5 points. Finished 5th and won the FA Cup in first season with QPR.

Anyway I have played a total of 104 games won 74 and drawn 30.

I haven't lost a competitive match in my entire career. The game date is 22/07/2014 and i am just preparing for my 2nd season with QPR as I have also qualified for the Europa League.

What is your best unbeaten run?

About ten games. That was with my own tactic and formation. How about you?

I've had 29 three times on FM12 and always bottle the 30th and miss the steam achievement. Had 28 a couple of times also.

I really can't see how it possible to go 100's of games unbeaten. I think 100 would take some considerable luck or a side massively superior to the opposition.

I really can't see how it possible to go 100's of games unbeaten. I think 100 would take some considerable luck or a side massively superior to the opposition.

Agreed. If you can go 100+ games without losing then your league is horribly unbalanced. You should probably move to a better league or a different club to try something challenging. Going 100+ games without losing would just seem so boring...like playing a game of basketball against a 5 year old.

I thought everyone always did their own tactics.

Visit the tactics upload forum and you'll see that there are loads of people who use downloaded tactics. I used to but this year I have took the plunge and started using my own. Already wins are feeling more satisfying and I'm only in pre season! :D

I just checked and my youth team went unbeaten in the U20 league for 179 games!!! I'm in 2040 now, that was 2021-25. So all those youth have now come through the ranks and are pretty much finished with their careers. What a golden generation! I won't take much of the credit though, as I didn't do much besides sign the lads, and put Alessandro Del Piero in charge (although I famously sacked him a couple years ago, and my new assistant manager may have done one better by going 38-0-0 in a U20 campaign a couple seasons back).

Archived