Ass Man to set friendlies automatically

I am managing in 2.Bundesliga with Saarbrucken, and there is no reserve /U23 League. Is it possible to get your Ass Man to arrange friendlies and take control of the U/23 without me setting the friendlies myself? It gets quite boring sometimes setting Friendly matches for the U/23 just to get them match fit.

Thanks

It would be a great addition though in my opinion! Especially if you don't really have a reserve team and are really watching the pennies in the lower leagues!

I'd love to be able to sort by match fitness, select the players with low match fitness (i.e. CTRL and click the top 4 or 5 players) then right click and arrange friendly. The assistant sorts out a friendly and automatically picks the players selected.

I am managing in 2.Bundesliga with Saarbrucken, and there is no reserve /U23 League. Is it possible to get your Ass Man to arrange friendlies and take control of the U/23 without me setting the friendlies myself? It gets quite boring sometimes setting Friendly matches for the U/23 just to get them match fit.

Thanks

If this is the situation, why not set friendly's for the whole season. It takes me roughly 5 minutes to set up then I have no worries for an entire season.

It's worth pointing out that as German II teams play in the main league structure they will play simulated matches even if they are not in a playable division. (This is FM12 of course)

If you arrange friendlies for the U23 team you run the risk of players in that squad & the U-19 squad playing in excess of 70 matches a season.

It's worth pointing out that as German II teams play in the main league structure they will play simulated matches even if they are not in a playable division. (This is FM12 of course)

If you arrange friendlies for the U23 team you run the risk of players in that squad & the U-19 squad playing in excess of 70 matches a season.

Really? How can I check the stats? They are always 100% fit if I do not arrange friendlies

Archived