It get's worse..

• SI Staff

Mightyowl - unfortunately this sort of thing happens all the time, its sad really.

I've emailed the person holding the auction and asked them politely to remove it - normally that does the trick, time will tell.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mrspiderpig:

as ridley99 would say . .. couldnt you have said that in the editor thread youmade instead of "pushing more important threds down the page ". . . </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

another person having a go at me and another person that has only been here less than 2 minutes. if im becoming that much of a hate figure ill leave! spiderpig like ive said youve been here 2 mins so you cant appreciate my work so befoe you criticise me why dont you have a look at the work that not only i do but what mightyowl does

Dont mind mrspiderpig ridley. Your a legend and no body should try and push you around. Especially (as you've said) by someone whos been here 2 minutes!

and as for the topic....yeah thats just bad, scamming money off other peoples work, that you can also get for free!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LSD:

maybe be should criticise the people who are saying these things then they'll leave you alone soon enough </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry meant to say "Maybe WE should..."

Archived