Search by PPM's Not Working?

Actually, I'd not noticed this before either as it's way down the add condition list, now I can search for players who argues with officials. It does work fine for me, try taking all other searches off and untick unrealistic transfers, just search for one ppm and if it doesn't work then, you have a problem.

Actually, I'd not noticed this before either as it's way down the add condition list, now I can search for players who argues with officials. It does work fine for me, try taking all other searches off and untick unrealistic transfers, just search for one ppm and if it doesn't work then, you have a problem.

I have a problem. Still doesn't work.

Problem with the filters is that they only work on known attributes. Most players' PPMs are hidden until you scout them. Maybe that is why it comes up blank for you? .. that none of the players in the search list has the required PPM as public information.

It is the same with stats filtering. Searching for players with Anticipation = 10 will filter out all players where this stat is unknown.

I guess this kind of filtering is only really useful in the scout reports, not the Player Search.

In my game most newgens doesn't have any PPMs so if you're like 15 seasons in to your save most likely the most players (except your own) will turn out to have no PPM.

Clearly the AI should get better in that area - tutoring and learning their players new PPMs

Archived