Losing key players on last day of the season due to an u19 qualifiers??

Has that EVER happened in real life? I'd say no, it hasn't. I mean seriously, they get called up and you just can't do anything. Leonardo Bittencourt is my first team starter with 18 assists (second in Bundesliga only to Robben) and 6 goals, Yaya Sanogo my only striker sub with 13 goals in 16 appearances, and they just LEAVE??!!

Btw, I had a 2 point lead on the last day with a **** Hertha Berlin squad, lost the match because I hit the woodwork three times AGAIN. Lost the Bundesliga as well. I guess playing Macedonia, Slovenia and Greece in order to qualify for the tournament is much more important than Bundesliga. I'm sorry for the language but I'm pretty ****in pissed off right now.

Tough luck.

u19 qualifiers are however in the FIFA match calendar and as such create an obligation on the clubs to release their players for these matches.

And certainly the Bundesliga fixture list will not take such minor other fixtures into account when trying to avoid clashes.

So it's tough luck but would happen irl as well.

To me, the most intriguing thing about it seems that both of your youngsters are key players for you but not even in the u21 squad of their countries...

Archived