MLS Superdraft Problem

Howdy

Having a problem with the Superdraft in the MLS. Just joined the Seattle Sounders and my first Superdraft is coming up. I get a news story telling me the Superdraft is today, I click continue and it skips the draft and the AI makes my picks for me. I can't find anywhere to do it myself. I've checked my Team Policy and there's no option to automate the draft there I need to uncheck. I have no idea what's going on!! Any help appreciated

It is either in transfers or the league buttons on the top bar. I think.

I also believe you can get to it from the news piece that says the draft is today.

I cant remember though, a couple of months since my last MLS draft. There are others here who could help you with more certainty than me so wait around for a bit.

When the notice shows up in your inbox, there will be a link in the message asking to enter the the draft. Then once you are in, if you have the first pick, click on the player you want to draft and you will see the draft button. I forgot exactly, it may be right there when you click on the player, or you have to go to the "Tranfer&Contract" drop down and you will see the draft button. If you dont have the 1st pick, then on the bottom right, you click "next pick" until your pick is up.

Archived