Missing from the FINAL?

I was playing against Manu in the Champion league final and noticed their star player Gareth bale left for international duty:D . I think it was Four association's Tournament. Even thought It was great to hear he left, if he was in my team then I would really be dissapointed, surely this isnt right, since its a champion league final, is this a bug or something?

It's a known scheduling bug which is compounded by the fact that the four associations tournament is incorrectly classified as a competitive international rather than a friendly.

Bad luck mate, but I usually get this when I play the Romanian cup final. I had a year when because of international duty's I had 6 players called up. Luckily my opponent had also 4-5 players in the national side. I won, but still very very very frustrating thing to happen. I might add the Cup final was on a Sunday and the international friendly was on Tuesday, but still my players already left the club to join the national side. Normally they would leave after the game or Monday afternoon to have a rest.

Archived