HELP: Big annoying bug with FM12?!

Hi there. Just been playing FM12 for the last 9 months, and noticed this annoying problem which only started to happen in the last month or so, which NEEDS fixed!

When one of your players gets injured, you can see a red box beside his name with 'Inj' in it, telling you he's injured right? And when you click on that red bubble, it takes you to his attribute screen, and on the attribute screen, it details how long he is out for and what injury he has. That doesn't happen anymore. It used to!

Now, I have to click on his name, go to training reports, and check there. It's so much more time consuming. And when a player from another club is injured, I obviously can't view his training, so there's no way to see how long he's out for.

I've uninstalled and reinstalled, with no logos/kits or any other addons. Just the raw game. Still nothing. Please help!:confused:

Fantastic. Just tried that and it worked, but does this mean I can never use it in windowed mode? Because I usually used windowed mode so when i minimise football manager in a middle of a match, the match keeps running, any other mode and it pauses.

Archived